- citizenship of a CEEPUS member state (or of a EU/EWR state respectively). Those, who do not have the citizenship of a CEEPUS member state need to upload an „equal status document" (visa, residence permit) to apply.
- minimum 6 hours (lecture or/and consultation) per work week (5 days) during the exchange
To be involved into CEEPUS there are some steps to do. In the home country:
- select a network
- Follow the application procedure:
- apply for mobility at your university
- home ppu nominates you and sends your applications to home NCO.
- home NCOs forward your applications to the host country (host ppu/ host NCO)
- host NCOs award scholarships and inform you.
- acceptance of your scholarship online
- end of the stay to confirm the stay are necessary:
- the Letter of Confirmation (LoC): filled out online by the network coordinator at the host institution
- the Mobility Report: filled out online by the scholarship holder
NOTE! In the „Motivation” part of the online application form the applicant has to go into details about her/his teaching at the partner university (i.e. subjects of the lectures, how many hours, credits – if possible). The applicant has to apply for term period, not exam period.
- 15 june for the autumn term
- 31 october for the spring term
- Teachers: 6 teaching hours / 5 working days
- Short Term Excursions: 3-10 days (intensive programmes, summer/winter universities, excursions)
Please read carefully the following text before your plan your study at stay in Slovenia by the CEEPUS scholarship.