You can apply to the Faculty of Law and Business Studies at Catholic Institute (FLBS-CI), as an exchange student for one or two semesters in case your home university is a partner university of FLBS-CI.
1. ERASMUS+: Your home university should first nominate you to the Office of International Relations of FLBS-CI. The nominations should be sent to
2. After your home university has nominated you to study at the FLBS-CI as an Erasmus+ exchange student, you should fill in an online application. There is no need to send a paper copy of the application.
3. You can choose your desired courses, checking the links: http://www.katoliski-institut.si/en/study/undergraduate-studies/courses (undergraduated courses), http://www.katoliski-institut.si/en/study/masters-studies/courses. Then you are asked to send us a proposal Learning Agreement by e-mail. Remember that the courses (and ECTS) need to be checked and approved (signed) by your departmental coordinator. We will also sign it and your Learning Agreement will be confirmed and ready for uploading.
4. At the end of the online application you will find the necessary documents to upload to your application: Transcript of Records (of your home university), Learning Agreement signed by your university and FLBS-CI, and Language Certificate. Your application is complete and will be processed after you have entered all the required information.
5. After we have received your application and approved it, we will send you an Acceptance letter and further information.
Once you are in Slovenia, we will generate your VIS code (our online university study system), so that after your arrival, you only have to register yourself in the system. This makes you a full status student of Catholic Institute Faculty of Law and Business Studies. You will get a student identity card, which will give you a discount on all public transport prices in Slovenia and in numerous other places (restaurants, museums, water parks, exhibitions, etc.)
1st June for the winter semester/full academic year
1st November for the summer semester
15 June for the winter semester/full academic year
15 November for the summer semester
FLBS-CI offers instruction in the following languages: Slovenian and English.
FLBS-CI requires that the student has very good language skills (very good knowledge in reading, writing and speaking of the language) in at least one of the two languages in order to be able to study here.
Please note that fluent language skills in Slovenian (or English) are vital for successful studies at the FLBS-CI.
Language skills are listed on the Transcript of Records of the home university; or
Submit the Language Certificate with CEFR scale; or
Submit TOEFL score of 79 (IBT) or IELTS score of 6 for English, or any official certificate
Results from the OLS (Online Language Support)
Any other official certificates